<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thenostalgicattic.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thenostalgicattic.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Nostalgic Attic: Under Your Bed.Org - A horror Podcast featuring me as the 33rd guest.

16 July 2014

Under Your Bed.Org - A horror Podcast featuring me as the 33rd guest.


Yesterday I spent a few hours recording the latest podcast for Under Your Bed - the podcast all about horror. The format is fairly straight forward - guests bring three films for discussion, and they dig as deep as they care to over a few beers of their choice. The pacing is fast and the tone jovial enough, and I think we did a good job at getting to the core of these films. My choices? Carnival of Souls, Re-Animator and Lovely Molly from 2011. We drank some of my home brew, which went down a treat (Bren has a good poker face).

If you feel like kicking back and listening in, please do! Seeing as this was my first time doing something like this, forgive my nervousness and the (most likely) dozens of mistakes I made. And yes, that is me dressed as Coffin Joe from Halloween a few years back.

Enjoy!

click here to go to the Podcast.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 17 July 2014 at 19:51 , Blogger Craig Edwards said...

Downloaded! I always have trouble playing these things, and sure enough - not working yet - but hopefully I'll be able to give it a listen soon!

 
At 18 July 2014 at 06:31 , Blogger JP Mulvanetti said...

No worries Craig, hope it works out for you! Be sure to let me know what you think!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home